LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) published New job vacancy Notice at www.unicef.org. UNICEF jobs circular offer some New vacancy in this post. Most of the People are searching for get part time NGO Jobs circular in Bangladesh. UNICEF Career Opportunity will be best option for Bangladeshi Candidate. If you want to Get this Jobs circular you must have to read below this jobs circular short information carefully.Master’s Degree in Social Science student can apply this UNICEF job circular 2020. You have to complete your UNICEF online application before September 02 2020.
UNICEF job Circular 2020
UNICEF Job Notice, Exam Admit Card, Written Exam result published by www.unicef.org . When UNICEF official website published New Recruitment notice then you can also check UNICEF updates at bdeverynews.com . Bangladesh NGO jobs circular of UNICEF Full information available here. Let`s Check below UNICEF jobs Information in October 2020.
Organization Name : The United Nations Children’s Fund
Publication Date: 29 September 2020
Official website : www.unicef.org
Positions:Programme Assistant (Cash and Voucher Assistance), GS-5, Temporary Appointment (364 days), Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh #114607, 534772 (For Bangladeshi nationals only)
Number of Vacancy: Check circular below
Required Experience: See the Circular
Educational Qualification : Check unicef circular below
Salary: Mention below circular link
For every child, protection.
UNICEF supports cash assistance programmes that provide additional support to the families that are facing financial burdens due to prolonged displacement. The cash assistance envisages to minimize risks associated with secondary separation and the likelihoods of families and children engaging in negative coping mechanisms that could harm the children in the short and long term. Further to this UNICEF provides in-kind WASH support, through redeemable vouchers. UNICEF would like to recruit a personnel with some emergency cash experience who can provide support to cash and voucher assistance programming. The successful candidate will be engaged for the duration of one year.
How can you make a difference?
Under the overall supervision of the Emergency Manager, the candidate will provide administrative and technical assistance to support UNICEF cash and voucher assistance. The candidate will liaise with relevant local authorities to provide technical and administrative support to strengthen capacity of government delivery systems to expand cash and/or voucher response for children in Cox’s Bazar during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Provide technical support to implementation partners of cash and voucher assistance programme based on the changing situation in Cox’s Bazar
- Support the coordination between WFP, UNHCR and other stakeholders for the on-going verification of beneficiaries, and improvements to cash delivery systems.
- Support internal coordination within the UNICEF Cox’s Bazar office among participating sections
- Gather data and produce analysis to inform, design and plan the evolution of cash and voucher programming towards a longer-term collaboration with the government
- Support UNICEF Cox’s Bazar office in the cash forums, and internally to other sections:
- Support capacity building of relevant external stakeholder in the utilization of SCOPE and/or systems used for voucher assistance.
- Work closely with UNICEF programmes implementing cash and voucher programming to build capacity in the use of SCOPE and building blocks
- Support development of SOPs in use/operation of SCOPE and Building blocks for UNICEF.
- Support implementation of a sound monitoring and evaluation system for the cash transfer programme
- Undertake field visits to monitor and assess programme implementation
- Perform other duties as may be required and assigned.
- Administrative and technical support will cover the following themes: cash and voucher programme design, planning and implementation, and monitoring of programme activities, and data analysis.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- Completion of secondary education is required, preferably supplemented by technical or university courses related to the work of the organization. University degree in international development, social sciences, public policy, public health, or relevant field is considered an asset.
- A minimum of five years of progressively responsible administrative or clerical work experience is required. Three years of relevant professional work experience in designing and implementing of cash assistance programmes is a strong advantage.
- Experience with information management systems.
- Experience in emergency programme implementation.
- Familiarity with UNICEF procedures and systems in an emergency context is an asset.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
For every Child, you demonstrate…
UNICEF’s values of Care, Respect, Integrity, Trust, and Accountability (CRITA) and core competencies in Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results.
The functional competencies required for this post are…
- Analyzing (II)
- Applying technical expertise (II)
- Planning and Organizing (II)
- Coping with set-back and pressure (I)
- Following Instructions and Procedures (II)
View our competency framework at