Trust Bank Limited published New job vacancy Notice at trustbank.com.bd. Trust bank Limited job circular offer New vacancy in this post. Trust Bank Limited is currently looking for deserving young graduates as Officer/ Senior Officer for MTB Securities Ltd. (MTBSL). So if you are ready to take a voyage in a vibrant and challenging corporate environment and eager to fast-track your career in a professional and institutionally managed environment please to apply to Trust Bank Job Circular Management Trainee Officer for MTB Securities Ltd.
Trust Bank Limited Job Circular
Organization Name: Trust Bank Limited
Post Name: Manager – Treasury Mid Office (Non-Executive) and more.
Published date: 22 May 2021
Job Type: Bank Jobs
Total Post : Not specific
Job Nature: Full-time
Age Preferred: 30 Years
Applications Starts: Already started
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline. Preferably from the Business discipline.
Application Fee – As per circular
Official Website: www.trustbank.com.bd
Application Deadline: Application will be continued till 12 June 2021
Job Location: Anywhere In Bangladesh
How to apply: As per circular
Other Benefits : As per company policy
For more information see below this original circular
- Ensuring that all the regulatory limits are maintained as per regulatory threshold as well as in alignment with the board-approved policies of the bank meticulously.
- Monitoring & reporting all the money market, Fx, and G.sec related transactions to senior Management.
- Identification and escalation rate exceptions against off-market rates.
- Monitor structural liquidity profile reported to Central Bank as per latest guidelines.
- Check MCO, LCR, AD ratio, NSFR, Leverage Ratio & report exceptions.
- Regularly monitoring wholesale borrowing limits & commitment limits as per the latest regulatory guidelines of ALCO & reporting the same to competent authorities.
- Monitoring rate appropriateness of all the deals.
- Reporting of stop-loss/cumulative loss on regular basis.
- Analyzing the profit /loss at the end of each working day on the entire Treasury Portfolio, to measure actual profitability vs budget and report the same to competent authorities.
- Measuring the mark to market gain/loss of Fx Book as well as G.Sec Book.
- Working on any other related assignments, instructed by Head of Risk Management Division.
- Minimum 05 years of Banking Experience, with minimum 03 years in the relevant area
- A professional degree related to Risk Management is an added advantage.
- Clear understanding in CRR, SLR along with its components & portfolio investment.
- Comprehensive knowledge about treasury activities & Balance sheet of a bank.
- Strong analytical skills