Skills for Employment Investment Program SEIP Training Admission Circular 2018 has been published on Different newspapers in Bangladesh. Bangladesh Government SEIP project Training Admission Circular 2018 also published on our website has been collected from these newspapers. You can also Visit SEIP Official Website seip-fd.gov.bd to find SEIP trainee admission notice 2018.
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
Eligible members of Bangladesh will get chance to enroll in this training program under SEIP project. So if You eligible candidate then you Have to Apply within specific deadline mentioned on the circular. All of these circular about Skills for Employment Investment Program (SEIP) Training Admission is given bellow:
Skills for Employment Investment Program (SEIP) Training Circular
Application Deadline: 24 July 2018
Source: Kalerkantha, 18 April 2018
Apply Online: www.bletibd.org
SEIP will support six high growth priority sectors in the first tranche and around 15 priority sectors (including Agro-processing and Tourism) during the entire SEIP period. These sectors are inevitable to make Bangladeshi exports competitive as well as to enhance the productivity of Bangladeshi labor force and earnings in domestic and overseas markets.The SEIP will mobilize resources to support public and private training providers to meet emerging labor market needs. Initial six priority sectors are:
(a) Readymade Garments and textile
(c) Information Technology
(d) Light Engineering/Manufacturing,
(e) Leather and Footwear and
(f) Ship Building.
- All the offered training programs are totally free.
- The minimum qualification to get enrolled in this program is Graduation or Diploma in Engineering depending on the training course.
- One trainee can do only one training program under this project.
- Each trainee will be given BDT 3,120 per month as training allowance. But to get this benefit, trainee must ensure attendance at least 80% of total classes conducted and abide by all the rules and regulation of the BITM
- Certainty of Job placement.
These training programs will be implemented in BITM, Dhaka branch in the 1st year and gradually they will implement the programs in the regional centers located at Sylhet, Khulna, Rajshahi, Rangpur, Chittagong and Barisal.
Interested participants are being requested to do online registration. There will be a selection procedure to get chance in these exclusive training programs.
Skills for Employment Investment Program (SEIP)