Robi Axiata Limited job Circular 2020
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
Company : Robi Axiata Limited
Post Name; Account Manager (Specialist Level), Enterprise Business Division
Education Qualification: Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
Working Experience : Minimum 2 years Sales Experience will be preferred
Website : https://www.robi.com.bd
Published Date: Check linkedin official website
Job Type : Part Time
Source : linkedin
Salary : Check Circular Below
Age Limit: Check circular below.
Job Nature : Full Time
Job Location: Dhaka
Total Vacancy : See Inside Details
Application Last Date: Mention official notice
- Achieve individual Sales, acquisition, retention target from existing and new Corporate accounts by building and developing relationships
- Prepare account strategy and planning with regards to current enterprise business product portfolio (applicable for voice and non-voice services along with ICT & IoT Solutions).
- Ensure regular client visit and correspondences to achieve set of KPI targets
- Develop and execute “Business Development Plan” to maximize revenue in shared wallet accounts and gain maximum market share as per strategy.
- Ensure accurate database, adherence to company set compliance.
- Promote Non-voice services, Data led VAS and ensure Revenue growth for Data business.
- Execute deal shaping exercise to enhance ICT (Information communication & Technology) & IOT solution business for division
- Analyse periodic key accounts reports; periodic analysis of zero usage and churn accounts and exercise regular churn add back initiative to maximize revenue
- Provide Market insight to relevant stakeholders (i.e. Product, Market Insight) in developing creative solutions to maximize business opportunity
- Ensure healthy payment habits of Corporate Customers
- Ensure high standard of customer service to all existing accounts and maintain a company set standard of Corporate Relationship Management (CRM) activities
- Collect accurate feedback on Client requirements and complaint. Subsequently develop and execute action plans to ensure client satisfaction and thus maximize revenue
- MS Office Skills
- Strong Communication & Negotiation Skills
- Tech savvy and digitally prone to adopt changes
Ensuring smooth implementation of territory business plans in assigned territory with optimum use of resources to be attained by product volume, product availability, long term & sustainable trade relationship, merchandising & best customer experience.