Robi Axiata Limited job circular 2020 has been published by the authority on their official Likedin Profile. Robi Axiata Linkedin page Link and Online application Link is available here. So if you want Apply on this Company Job Circular then read this article carefully. This post will be provided information about robi mobile company job circular 2020, robi 4g tower job circular, robi customer care job circular 2020, robi call center job circular, Robi Career Opportunities etc.
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
Robi Axiata Limited (Robi) is a subsidiary company of the Asian telecom giant, Axiata Group Berhad, based in Malaysia. Other shareholders in the entity are Bharti Airtel International (Singapore) Pte Ltd and NTT DOCOMO Inc.
Now Robi is the second largest mobile network operator in Bangladesh with 46.88Mn subscribers as of end of December 2018. The company commenced operation in 1997 as Telekom Malaysia International (Bangladesh) with the brand name ‘Aktel’. In 2010, it was rebranded as ‘Robi’ and the company changed its name to Robi Axiata Limited.
Following the merger with Airtel Bangladesh, the merged company, Robi Axiata Limited (Robi) started its commercial operation on 16 November 2016. As of now, this is the biggest ever merger of the country and first ever merger in the mobile telecom sector of Bangladesh. Before Read Robi Axiata Limited job circular 2020 Check Robi Axiata Limited Company’s some information at a glance:
|Robi Career Website||www.robi.com.bd|
|Company size||1001-5000 employees|
|Headquarters||Gulshan 1, Dhaka|
Provide affordable, available and according to customer need telecom solutions., The first mobile operator to introduce GPRS and 3.5G services in Bangladesh, Signatory to the GSMA Humanitarian Connectivity Charter, Signatory to the GSMA Connected Women, Winner of GLOMO Award for Best Mobile Innovation for Education and Learning, First to introduce internet.org (aka Free Basics by Facebook) in Bangladesh, Country’s #1 Digital Lifestyle Network
More Job Telecom Job Circular In Bangladesh Like Robi Axiata Limited job circular 2020 bellow:
- Banglalink Job Circular 2020
Grameenphone Job Circular 2020 grameenphone.com
Check Robi Axiata Limited All Recent job Circular Posted On Linkedin
Lead Operations Expert
The ideal candidate will be responsible to manage application services 24X7X365 days and ensure service availability KPI set by business.
- Operate, Maintain & Manage Dealer and Platform management with its surrounding ecosystem.
- Operate, Maintain & Manage Business logic layer.
- Operate, Maintain & Manage container-friendly systems.
- Participate in code reviews, architectural reviews and proposed improvement discussions.
- Work as a member of a cross-functional Agile team (which follows SCRUM) and help to improve best practices and standards.
- Operate, Maintain & Manage a frontend application.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuous Explore, Evaluate and implement new technologies and practices to improve the overall quality of the product.
B.Sc/M.Sc in Computer Science or Computer Engineering/Information Technology or related subject from any reputed University.
Working experience with good track record of working in a fast moving and fluid environment in the software operations management.Skills required:
- Hands-on experience in Operations management and platform management
- Clear understanding on ecommerce ecosystem.
- Clear concept on different services management process
- Experience on PHP, Java, Linux Laravel Framework.
- Must have sound knowledge in Frontend framework (VueJs, Angular, ReactJS & NodeJS)
- Experience on Responsive, design cross-browser compatibility & other general web functions and standards
- Experience in enterprise-grade secure Android Mobile application
- Experience in enterprise-grade secured application management
- Experience in enterprise-grade secure iOS and android application
- Knowledge of the open-source ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Experience with RESTful services and APIs
- Experience with standard CMS platforms
- Understanding of MVC design patterns and frameworks
- Experience with version control technologies such as Git
- Must have sound knowledge in databases (Oracle, MySQL, MariaDB etc.)
- Must have understanding of efficient caching, key-value storage and message broker systems. (Redis, MemCached)
- Strong knowledge of web services in apache & nginx
- Must experience in UNIX system (CentOS, Redhat, Ubuntu etc.)
- Sound Knowledge on CI/CD pipelines
Note: Please attach your Resume & your Linked profile should contain your phone number & email adress.
Specialist, Lawful Interception Cell, Corporate and Regulatory Affairs Division
- Ensure 24 hours support (on roster basis with other team members) law enforcement agencies, military intelligence agency, regulatory authorities, honorable courts and other authorized stakeholders
- Ensure submission of response in relation to queries received from different stakeholders within stipulated time
- Ensure meticulous review of the data/information/report prior submission to concerned authorities in order to ensure 100% accuracy
- Daily reporting to line manger on the number of queries received, response time and other details for respective authorities
- Prepare and submit periodic report to concerned stakeholders and internal management
- Ensure confidentiality of information and data privacy as per the provision of the relevant laws, policies, regulations, licensing obligations and internal governance framework
- Monitor performance of LI systems or other associated nodes and submit periodic and incidental report
- Prepare and update the list of officials authorized by external stakeholders
- Facilitate optimum support on the matters related to national security
- Maintain proper records of internal and external communication and ensure disposal of information as per the requirement of laws, regulations and internal governance framework
- Maintain inter-departmental communication to ensure faster support to LEAs/other authorities
- Establish and maintain knowledge-based relationship with relevant stakeholders
- Effectively sense the changes in LEA or regulatory queries and report to management to replicate the changes in system and process
- Monitor local and global best practices related to LI functions and submit recommendations to management
- Any other tasks or assignment or responsibilities as per the instructions of line manger
- Graduate in any discipline from reputed university preferably from Engineering, Public Administration, Business Administration or Law
- Adequate knowledge on Telecom Policies, Laws and regulations
- Adequate knowledge on Telecommunication System, network topology, key network parameters related to subscriber profiling
- Clear understanding on Subscriber registration process and data retention regulations
- Advanced ICT literacy is required particularly on MS office applications
- Basic coding knowledge and programming skill is preferable
- Crisis management skills and enthusiasm to accept challenges.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Analytical ability and learning agility
- Ability to work under pressure with time limit.
- Ability to work with Cross Functional Team.