Meghna Bank Job Circular 2020
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
Most of the job seekers find Meghna bank Limited job circular in Google. If you also want to get jobs in Bangladesh keep reading this short information.
Organization Name: Meghna Bank Limited
Post Name: SO/ Executive (Audit & Compliance)
Job Published date: 15 November 2020
Job Type: Bank Jobs
Total Post: As per circular
Job Nature: Full-time
Age Preferred: As per circular
Application Fee – As per circular
Jobs Experience: At least 2 year(s)
Online Applications Starts: As per circular
Educational Qualification: Graduation/ Post-Graduation in any discipline with an excellent academic record from reputed universities and no third division/class or equivalent CGPA in the academic career.
Official Website: www.meghnabank.com.bd
Application Deadline: Application will be continued till 21 November 2020
Job Location: Head Office, Dhaka
How to apply: As per circular
For more information see below this original circular
- JOIN THE WINNING TEAM AND SHOW `YOU CAN`
- MEGHNA BANK LIMITED is committed towards providing a positive working environment and a work place where Recognition and Performance Driven Culture and nurtured to attain one`s career goals.
- Supervise/work with the team, prepare the report and help to achieve the Annual Audit Plan.
- Determine audit scope including IT Audit.
- Carry out Risk Based Audit, Surprise Audit and process audit on Branches, Head Office and subsidiaries of Meghna Bank.
- Conduct special audit as per management requirement within specified time.
- Conduct audit including IT Audit by identifying, assessing, measuring and monitoring IT risk of the bank including both in house systems and vendor based solutions.
- Ensure Security including IT Security, Business Continuity and Compliance Risk of the bank.
- Ensure financial reliability and compliance with applicable regulations.
- Prepare memo and reports for the Audit Committee and Board.
- Maintain Liaison with regulatory body, Coordinate regulatory inspection.
- Ensure internal/external Compliance and Monitoring.
- Ensure a bank’s policies and procedures comply with the associated rules and regulation.
- Follow the Board, EC, AC, RMC meeting directive and ensure compliance.
- Prepare, maintain list, summary of the regulatory directive/circular and Circulate to ensure compliance.
- Perform duties and prepare reports as per Bangladesh Bank prescribed.
- Execute any other duties as and when required by the Management.
- Relevant experience is required (not less than 2 years)
- Excellent communication and coordination skill
- Problem solving & decision making capacity
- Amicable personality & Positive attitude
- Capable to work as a team player
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview as per recruitment policy. Management may relax eligibility conditions for exceptionally deserving candidates.