Kazi Farms Group jobs noticed a new job circular at www.kazifarms.com .KFG Job circular Offer Vacancy in Bangladesh. Kazi Farms Group Career updates like Educational Qualification, Job Experience, Age Limit update by Bdeverynews.com .Kazi is a Group company in Bangladesh. Read below this short Information about KFG jobs and then Apply if you are Qualified. You must have to apply before Job deadline.
Kazi Farms Group Job Circular
Most of the job seekers find the Kazi Farms Group job circular in Google. If you also want to get jobs in Bangladesh keep reading below this short information. The student who wants to get Part-time jobs in Bangladesh can apply Kazi farms group jobs circular. It is too easy to apply through Email.
Company Name : Kazi Farms Group.
Application Published Date : 30 April, 2021
Total Vacancies : check this circular
Post Name : See Circular
Job Type : Full Time
Educational Background: See the image
Salary : Not mention
Job Location: Bangladesh
Gender:check this circular
Official Website: www.kazifarms.com
Age Limit: check this circular
Experience: Depend on post
Job Source:Bangladesh Pratidin
Application Deadline: 10 May, 2021
Kazi Farms Group job circular full Description & Requirements
- Focus on identifying, correcting, and efficiently preventing all non-compliance to ensure regulatory compliance, to safeguard company assets, and to maintain and improve its financial and operational control.
- Develop the annual audit and compliance work plan that reflects the company’s highest risks that will be monitored by the concerned function as determined by conducting a mandatory annual risk assessment using an enterprise-wide approach.
- Report regularly on the progress of implementation, and assist these components in establishing methods to improve efficiency and quality of service, and to reduce the vulnerability to fraud, abuse, and waste.
- Research abreast of legislative issues, new audit regulations/trends, and audit methodology to ensure both internal and external risk mitigation.
- Develop policies and programs that encourage managers and employees to report suspected fraud and other improprieties without fear of retaliation
The post holder will be expected to have:
- Effective written and oral communication skills, and ability to display initiatives.
- Ability to take direct management responsibility for the full range of management duties including leading and motivating the team.
- Ability to work within a team with colleagues from a wide range of professional backgrounds.
- Ability to work under pressure and to travel extensively to different parts of Bangladesh.
For Apply Sent your CV to this email: email@example.com or Apply through LinkedIn