The Family Planning association of Bangladesh (FPAB) was founded in 1953. It is a member Association of International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF) a global service provider and a leading advocate of sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR) for all.
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
FPAB focuses on comprehensive sexual and reproductive health programmes. The programme covers five major areas including access to SRH. HIV/ AIDS and abortion service and information to the marginalized, under severd , Adolescents and advocacy for SRHR for all.
If you want to get regular update about Education and jobs on facebook, Like our facebook page that is https://www.facebook.com/EveryNews-199380157310591/ & get latest update from all related information go our site that is bellow https://bdeverynews.com
FPAB is seeking application for Executive (IT) position.
Job Location: FPAB National Head Quarter, 2 Naya Paltan, Dhaka-1000
The Executive IT will provide IT report to users at the National Head Quarters, Branches and SWUs of FPAB. His/Her major responsibility will include Desktop support, anti virus measures, network support, Data communications and Hardware support. hardware & software inventory and license Management replication of IT Procedures. Operation of IT/ audio visual equipment pool and provide hands on training to the users so that user can manage any future problem.
- Bachelor of Computer Engineering/ Computer Since/ diploma in Computer Engineering with adequate skills
- Minimum 2 years practical experience in Hardware/software/ networking
- Maintenance and troubleshooting, installation and configuration of LAN/WAN equipment, email.
- Administration email and network troubleshooting.
- Desktop, Laptop, printer troubleshooting and repairing skill.
- Good troubleshooting skill, managerial with leadership qualities.
- Ability to work in ateam participatory planning, good interpersonal skill
- Strong verbal and written communication skill in both Bangla and English.
- 35 Years
- 16,200/- with other benefits as per FPAB service rules.
Interested candidates are requested to apply with CV and cover letter to the Executive Director, FPAB 2 Naya Paltan, Dhaka-1000. FPAB is an equal right-based organization. Our recruitment and selection reflect our commitment to the safety and protection of children. HIV positive are encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline: 15th February’ 2018
Family Planning Association of Bangladesh (FPAB)
Address : 2, Naya Paltan, Dhaka-1000
Web : www.fpab.org.bd