LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
Dutch Bangla Bank Limited (DBBL) published new job in there website www.dutchbanglabank.com. You can also get updates about Dutch Bangla Bank Limited job circular in My website . There are Different post with age limit found official Dutch Bangla Bank Circular in 2020 For Bank Jobs candidate we update New Vacancy for Dutch Bangla Bank Career, Exam Notice , Viva Date at bdeverynews.com . Don`t wait if you want to apply Dutch Bangla Bank Limited job circular in October, 2020 . Candidate must have to complete there application before 25 October 2020.
Dutch Bangla Bank Limited job circular 2020
- Company/ Organization : Multidrive Services Limited
- Education Qualification: Minimum 4 Years of Graduation/ Masters from a reputed university or equivalent degree with Two (02) 1st Division/Class and NO 3rd division/class in any public examination.
- Website : www.dutchbanglabank.com
- Published Date: 03 October 2020
- Job Type : Bank Jobs
- Age Limit: Age 23 to 30 years
- Gender : Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Employment Status: Contractual
- Source : bdjobs
- Positions: Customer Service Executive (CSE) For Deploying Dutch Bangla Bank Limited
- Experience: At least 3-4 year(s)
- Salary : 20,000 BDT
- Job Location : Dhaka
- Total Post: Check Circular below
- Application Last Date: 25 October 2020
For age limit, Educational Qualification and application information see below this circular..
- Answer calls and handles customer inquiries
- Research required information using available resources and answer to customer queries
- Manage and resolve customer complaints & requests
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Enter new customer information into the system, update existing customer information
- Process requests, forms and customer appeals
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Route calls to the appropriate resource
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Complete after call works
- Preference will be given those have experience.
- Not over 30 years of age as on December 31, 2020.
- Must have good interpersonal skills to understand customers concerns
- Must be able to learn quickly to acquire the product & process knowledge related to service
- Must also have good knowledge of computer operations and communications to use call center systems efficiently
- Willing to work at the times required by call center management
- Willing to work and on 24 X 7 roster basis, including weekends and public holidays.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus