BRAC NGO Job Circular 2018 has been published in daily job portal bd jobs.com also to get its job full details .BRAC is one of the world`s leading development organisations, dedicated to alleviate poverty and empower the poor. The goal of BRAC Skills Development Programme (SDP) is to ensure employable skills and decent job opportunities in line with the National Skills Development Policy (NSDP) and BRAC`s strategic goals with a particular focus on poor and disadvantage youth through Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET).In recent time the NGO organization hire new job holder of Position Senior Program Manager./Head of Program. If you are interested ngo jobs in Bangladesh, it is good one. so get ready for BRAC NGO Job Circular 2018 and Check out.You can see full requirements with job circular image.
Brac job circular 2018 has been published. It’s a big opportunity to all the people. Because,maximum people want to like a good job. In this case this job circular is too much important for the people. Most of the people are unemployed in our country. This job is very necessary to them. It’s a great honor job. It’s a dream job for the people of our country, If i will be not wrong to say. all information has been founs my persona web site that is https://bdeverynews.com
Application Deadline: 15 August 2018
Join our Facebook Group
to Get job update & discuss about Job related Topics
| ||Career Opportunity|| |
BRAC is a large non-profit development organisation of Bangladesh established in 1972. With over 100,000 employees, BRAC touches the lives of an estimated 138 million people. We currently operate in 11 countries across Asia and Africa. We were ranked as the world’s top NGO by The Global Journal in 2017 and placed in the top 3 for the last 5 years in a row. We were also ranked as the top international charity in the UK in 2016.
| ||Position|| |
Head of Strategic Partnerships (Programme Development, Resource Mobilisation and Learning)
No of Vacancy: N/A
Job Description/ Responsibilities:
- Lead the strategic partnership unit to manage BRAC’s current strategic partnerships, including strategic partnership arrangement (SPA) with DFID and DFAT for 2016-2020, and leading on the formation for the future redesigned phases of this partnership, post-2020.
- Oversee and provide quality assurance for all donor reporting to the strategic partners, including routine reporting of results, annual reviews, and evaluations in close coordination with relevant senior management and internal departments and programmes
- Lead collaborative efforts across programmes and departments to respond to donor requests and suggestions on shared priorities related to the strategic partnership and BRAC’s organizational strengthening in specific areas, such as data security, protection, and financial sustainability
- In conjunction with senior leadership of BRAC, expand and diversify the funding base/pipeline to increase BRAC’s major initiatives and existing collaborations, globally.
- Facilitate partner discussions and negotiations regarding expanding the SPA partnership to additional partners
- Collaborate with programme teams and PRL’s Learning Unit to facilitate knowledge and learning exchange and dissemination across partners, through management of technical consortia, synthesis and sharing of learning and evidence across key prioritized topics, and strategic planning on communications and advocacy across partners
- Coordinate across relevant programmes and divisions to ensure timely and high quality reporting on results, through the SPA results framework as well as financial reporting on SPA fund utilization
- Facilitate regular working group meetings, steering committee meetings, annual partners meetings, ensuring adequate preparation and follow-up to all meetings
- Lead on the design and implementation of field visits that highlight BRAC’s programmes and align with the strategic interests of partners, review teams, and foreign government delegations
- Represent BRAC in donor meetings, forums, and events, globally
| ||Requirements|| |
- Bachelor/Masters in any discipline from any recognized University with CGPA 2.5 and above.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in development or related field;
ideally would have experience in heading strategic units, related to proposal
development and partnership management
- Minimum 3 years of experience in grant management, especially in the areas of M&E.
Additional Job Requirements: N/A
Age Range: N/A
| ||Salary and benefits|| |
Salary Range: Negotiable
Other Benefits: Festival Bonus, Contributory Compulsory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health & Life Insurance and others
Job Location: BRAC Head Office
| ||APPLY NOW|| |
Application Deadline: 15/Aug/2018