Bank Alfalah Limited Job Circular 2018 . Bank Alfalah Limited is one of the largest Foreign and Commercial Private Bank in Bangladesh. Bank Alfalah Limited has published a huge job circular by the Authority. At Bank Alfalah are committed to the highest standards of service, care and ethical conduct. We look forward to your feedback on any of our products or services. Any complaints and suggestions will help the Bank Alfalah Limited to serve better.for all information for Bank Alfalah Limited visit my personal web site that is https://bdeverynews.com
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
Published Date: March 04, 2018
Application Deadline: March 31, 2018
Business Development Officer (Contractual)
- A Multinational foreign bank in the country has taken strategic plan for expansion of its business in Bangladesh. With this view, the Bank is looking competent, aspiring Sales Officers, liability with proven track record and strong contacts.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Promote and sale widely used banking product
- Exploring new prospects and generating leads for soliciting low cost deposit for Bank.
- Visiting prospects by appointments for generating fresh sales.
- Ensuring the applicant’s documents is completed.
- Coordinating with Branches for pending/missing documents and other customer related issues /concerns.
- Follow-up on leads from branch and customer inquiries
- Bachelors or Masters from any reputed university
- Ability to develop, lead and work as a team and build strong relationship with existing and prospective customer.
- Sound understanding of market scenario and business development.
- Highly committed.
- Good computer and presentation skills.
- Should have adequate command over English language.
- Previous relevant experience in Liability Marketing / Sales will be preferred but not must.
Chittagong, Dhaka, Sylhet
- Monthly Fixed Salary + Commission
- Attractive and Competitive commission package shall be offered in line with market and competency.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
Applicant must enclose his/her Photograph with CV.
Application Deadline : Mar 31, 2018