LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
Company Name: Banglalink
Post Name: Banglalink Womentor Program
Job Published date: 10 November 2020
Source: Banglalink Official website
Job Nature: Full-time
Age Preferred: Check the circular below
Application Fee – As per circular
Online Applications Starts: Already Started
Educational Requirements: Mention below
Application Deadline: Application will be continued till November 21, 2020
Experience: Not Mention
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
How to apply: You can Apply through Online using this link
Check Also: Robi Axiata Limited Job Circular
Source: Banglalink Career Official Website
About The Program
- Women to Program at Banglalink is a program designed to select and groom female engineers of the future graduating students and allow them to mentor with female engineers from Banglalink.
- The duration of mentorship will be 6 months, after which the mentee will receive a certificate of completion and appreciation
- Mentees can connect virtually from home and build a strong connection with the assigned mentors.
- Attend monthly sessions from all mentors and learn about Banglalink and career journeys of mentors
- Share innovative ideas with teams to bring new ideas in different processes
- Be a positive ambassador for Banglalink and work with the Employer Branding team in different employer branding activities
Required Academic Qualifications
- Third and Fourth-year students from Engineering background can apply
- Good balance between academic and extra-curricular activities
Women to Program Features
- Career Counseling and Professional Development Training Sessions
- Personal grooming from a mentor
- Ability to participate in Learn from the startups
- Ability to participate in the campus to corporate
- Fast Track to the interview round of to Banglalink Advanced Internship Program (AIP)
- Certificate after completion of the 6-month mentorship
Welcome to the e-Recruitment System of Banglalink digital communications limited. To apply online, you have to fill up the online Application/Resume Form and then submit it online. If you are applying for any particular advertised position, please go through the job requirements before applying.
Please note that you will be provided a tracking no. after the successful submission of your application/CV form. Using the tracking no. and password (provided by you at the time of form submission), you can update/edit your CV at any future time or apply to Banglalink against any position advertised at this e-Recruitment system.
The general guideline for Online Application System
- You have to fill up all * marks fields to complete your application form.
- Do you have a job location preference? if you choose the answer is yes, then you must choose a location. you can choose it first select from the left side of one location by mouse left button and then click >> right arrow
- Academic distinctions mean your scholarships, award, or extra qualities of education.
If you are interested to pursue a career with us and you have the required experience & skills, please apply with an updated CV on or before the Job Deadline.