Aarong Job Circular 2020
LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
Aarong new Job Notice,New part time jobs in Aarong published by www.aarong.com . When aarong official website published New Recruitment notice then you can also check aarong updates at ejobscircular.com . Bangladesh Part time jobs circular of aarong Full information available here. Let`s Check below aarong Information in October 2020.
Organization Name : Aarong
Official website : www.aarong.com
Positions: Deputy Manager/ Manager, Legal & Compliance
Number of Vacancy: Depend on post
Required Experience: 5 to 7 year(s)
Educational Qualification :A Bachelor Degree (preferably in Law) from any reputed university.
Job location: Dhaka Jobs
Salary: As per company policy
Apply Method: Sending CV
Publication Date: 14 October 2020
Application Deadline: October 28, 2020
For more information see below this original circular
- Identify and analyze Legal and Compliance issues of the organization to ensure smooth operations and partnering with the concern authorities, including government institutions
- Monitor, guide, and proactively assist in all activities across businesses that require compliance and legal feedback
- Prepare, negotiate and finalize legal contracts/agreements/documents, including MOUs, to ensure alignment with government laws, and internal policies
- Ensure appropriate risk control strategies and offer diligent guidance on the potential legal issues
- Manage all licenses and certificates such as trade, factory, fire, environment, chemical, etc. and ensure these remain up to date.
- Handle and manage all kinds of civil, criminal, labor court, national consumer bureau, mobile court, etc. related cases/issues and ensure closing the same in favor of the organization.
- Maintain an adequate liaison and relationship with the stakeholders, including the government institutes
- Provide regular and timely legal advice, statutory updates, etc. to the business heads/management
- Ensure proper documentation of all kinds of deeds, contracts, licenses, documents, etc.
- Knowledge of labor act and company law
- Skilled in the negotiation of contract terms and assessment of contractual risk
- Experience in dealing with Government institutions, courts, etc.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Provident Fund, Gratuity, Festival Bonus, Yearly Performance Bonus, Health & Life Insurance, and others as per company policy
You may send your updated CV to email@example.com mentioning the name of the position in the subject line.